Monday, June 4, 2012

More randomness...



I'm having a hard time finding headlines for my blog posts these days... It's not that I am bored with the people in the NYC subway topic... Far from it, but the images that I collect are following the same kind of themes mainly now... What keeps it interesting is the change of seasons and faces... If you love looking at people you'll never get bored here...

I guess that's why I picked the main shot today as title image... There was no way that I could have planned for this... the kids were running around at the exits at 125 Street station and I was lucky to catch them in that one frame... The lines lead into the frame, the hair is flying to emphasize action and movement... And I'm amused by the style of running / climbing the stairs of the kid in the back... A good mood image, but with weird undertones... What is happening here?


Books do live on...


Ink and neat colors...


Great exchange...


Shades still fascinate me underground...


Funky focus, but that adds to the mystery... Love how the eyes are rendered... 


Close up time!


 Not happy!


Energetic profile...


A collection of random expressions...


Just after...


Green...


Summery...


Purple... Very!


Trying to figure out where this train might be...


Pre-exit... Take #254!


Depth... And bold patterns...


Unusual...


Thinking with a purpose...


Very angular... As if technology is trying to reshape the human form...


Makes me smile...


I forget (at times) how lucky I am to be able to see so much in those little trips every day...


Slices of life...


I had seen him before but didn't get a shot... No time to back up this time either, but I like how this shows how big the board in the subway setting...


Unusual composition...


Zen like quiet...


Feels like that pole just sprouted faces...


That is the kind of weather we have these days: Double umbrellas!


An Easy Rider kind of feel...


Never too happy...


Can not figure out what is going on here...


I get confused when the turn styles signal "no tokens"...  Hard to imagine that that was the only way not too long ago...


I wish I'll have as much style when I'm her age... Scratch that: I wish I had that much style period!


Sleeping on a drum...


Neat focus fall off... His face - her rings...


Lovely tones...

No comments:

Post a Comment