Thursday, June 14, 2012

Happy vs. not so much




With the Euro-Cup going on at the time I'm thinking all in scores these days... Not that I actually follow it all that closely... But in regards to the ratio of happy vs. not so much I'm counting 1:14...

The orange / warm tones definitely help to lift the mood...  Reminds me of theories about how the consciousness of few can balance out groups of people... Check out David R. Hawkins' work if you are interested in that kind of stuff...


The greenish / cool colors set the mood...


Busking with a flute...


Layers... I (or my camera) have (has) a hard time with shots from one train to the next... With all those layers it's tricky to figure out what to focus on... And occasions pass quite quickly as well... Still happy with this one...


 Cryptic messages cut into an armrest...


He actually came to sit next to us, but only for a stop if that...


Have I mentioned that I'm not a fan of striped clothes? I like them ok for images, but wouldn't really consider wearing them... 


At Fulton Street station... Hadn't been there in a while... Still lots of construction going on...


Closed due to construction I'd guess...


Must not comment on shirt... But do like the image!


Give peace a chance...


Shades underground, episode #235!


Those new trains are bright...


Love it!


Last image of a mainly gloomy day I guess... Although I have to say that (as you might have noticed throughout my blog) I'm actually fond of these more mellow, darker and somehow more real moments of life...

No comments:

Post a Comment