Sunday, June 17, 2012

In color and style..



Today color only images from my last few trips in the NYC subway system... Not really sure how that happened... But it turned out that I preferred the color treatment for all of them... I guess I've become comfortable with the colors I've dialed in after all... And it somehow gives the whole scene a slightly off feel as well...
 
Top image: I would definitely cast him for a movie... Great face and style... 


The blue shirt makes him somehow not really fit into the location... I mean yes, the ticket machine fits being all steel, but the construction with rivets and all have somehow a more aged feel to it...


Busker (with percussion) interacting with audience... Was too close to show the instrument but still liked the image...


125 Street station...


Focus falling funky here... Face obscured by reflections as well... One of my favorites this time around...


Love this one... Neat how the door frame works out and the reflections do their part...


Just seconds later... (If that...)


Strong pattern... 


Neat how the door seems to obstruct her movement...


Finding her way...


Say it with Bacardi...


This is a movie I would want to see... Might not end happily though...


Contrasts...


What was the rule again? Only straw hats after labor day?


Shades image of the day! 


Strong colors and design...



Changes to be made...

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous. Especially the ones through the window/door.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Stella! The ones "behind glass" have a special place in my heart too! :)

    ReplyDelete