Saturday, June 2, 2012

Lost and resurfaced...



How strange... When I posted last time I somehow didn't see a whole number of images that I originally wanted to use... Not really sure what happened... I usually take my camera with me on my daily trips and download the images at the end of each day... Whenever I feel I have enough for a new post I group the images and try to find something to write about them... Somehow though these were left out when I marked up the images to be fit for use... In any case: Here they are now... Better late than never... 

Cool how his hat fell and is occupying its own seat... That is tired!


Guy in the front exercising while waiting for the train...


A smile in the subway...


Weird how the face and the stroller's grip form new shapes in the background...


Obscured views and a violent slash...


Expressive!


Depth...


Up, looking down...


Reflections... I guess I'm not getting tired of this yet...


Intense...


Herald Square Station...


Love how the focus is on the crowd with the waiting performers in the front...


Makes me smile...


Walking around Times Square station...


I still like that station... Lots of people to look at...


Girls with glasses...


Woman with roundish glasses against round forms on wall...


Not sure what is going on here...


Strike a pose!


My friend Mathew after aikido class waiting for his train...


Home station: Guess what... A new revolving gate was installed making the exit at 125 Street station (2, 3) much smoother... Thank you, MTA!!! :)


Still 125 Street...


So red!


Solitary...


Strange and beautiful...


Spending that much time in the subway looking around, changes intrigue me... This light is usually off... But now I'm much more curious what might be going on behind that door!


Somehow drama is involved!


Science fictiony! These new cars are bright!


My camera made this way too dark... But I was able to save it! :)


I always get a kick out of seeing people and their dogs... Elliot Erwitt had the right idea with his dog series!

No comments:

Post a Comment