Saturday, April 21, 2012

Ministry of silly hats...



This is  a collection of images I took in the last few days... For some strange reason (or no reason at all) this was the time for strange hats, caps or heads... And of course other images...

Love this image... Great style... Love the profile...


I knew something was up when I encountered this a few days ago...


Sharks in the subway... People were filming something in the subway... The big rabbit and the shark were both part of it... Curious if I'll ever find out what this is all about... Quite surreal though...


And I get told that my pants are too short??? ;)


Color was needed here!


Another strange hat... But I was more impressed with the tail...


This morning the theme continued...


Love the calmness here...


A scene from a movie...


Cute! Bunny eared iPhone cover... (pink by the way)


I made my way over to that side of the car before getting off... And as requested: More images from people actually on trains! ;)


This looks like I often feel when getting back from underground... Blinded by the brightness and slightly disoriented...


Glad I captured this... But not sure what it means...


More caps! And shades! 


Her look is fabulous!


Another Corbijn moment...


Overwhelmed...


The patterns and mix of it all...


On the uptown 1, 2 & 3 platform...


Moves my heart...


Great face...


Could be in Southern Italy...


Almost...


Religiously discussing...


Solid stance...


Lines and reflections...


Cotton candy man...


Lucky...


Second one of this series... Almost looks like from another time...


I'm a model... You know what I mean...


Expressive hands...


Intense...


Non crazy cap... (I think...)


Motion blur adds drama... (the "normal" version somehow doesn't have the same impact...) Very happy how this turned out, although not a happy picture...








No comments:

Post a Comment