Sunday, February 5, 2012

Sunday, non bloody Sunday...



I usually like weekdays better for this project... More densely packed stations and people in a hurry fit better into my mental image of the New York City subway... But I had some time to kill so I took another trip...

Love the top image... He was walking very slowly... Nice contrast to the kids running by... What a face!


Ins't it great how her hair moves...


Difficult conversation partly covered...



Now uncovered...


The light only lights narrow spots on him...


Styling!


Weird mix of expressions here...


So unbalanced that it's cool again! (I think at least...)


Quite a story...


Hurrying to the train...


Having fun in the subway... 


Suspicious?


Curious...


Layers...


Great how his jacket renders... And good expressions!


Irish?


4 women.


Where's this train?


More fun...
 

Is he saying that to me?


Strong stance!

No comments:

Post a Comment