Thursday, February 2, 2012

On my way...


"On my way" could mean so many things... Quite literally of course I'm on my way in the subway when I work on this series... Then of course there's the path of life... Even when feeling stuck, time is ticking and there is no standing still... Well, the image on top seems to paraphrase my emotions quite nicely... ;)  Bear with me... This is a long one again!


Union Square, first of two trips in this post...
 

Hey you!


I like it... Not sure why...


Intense...


Back in Harlem style...


Start of trip #2... Under suspicion...


125 Street station filling up nicely...


Man of action...


 Tight... Rush hour...


As well...


Somehow fascinating: The moment before the doors open or close... 


Deep...


Close...


Woman trying to get off the train at Times Square... I bet she was super annoyed, but in this image it looks dreamlike to me... 


I think he might be on to me...


He's figured me out as well! ;)


There!


Kick ass!


Emotional...


Mmmh...



Energetic...


I guess this one of the images that I like taking: Beautiful woman at train closing train doors... With sense of abandonment... The stuff stories are made off... ;)
 

Really like this one... I should have asked if he'd pose for a portrait... I had a second camera body with me... I didn't dare yet... Slowly mustering up my nerve for that...


Waiting...


Time Square art work in use...


Musician taking a break... Voluntarily?

 
Something is going on here... 


Foreground & background synchronizing! 


Intense eyes...


Too!


As usual fascinated by people contained by the subway doors...


Just me making up crazy stories about this one... Watching too many police procedural shows... :P


Double analog reading.


Interesting how the light changes even underground...


"Wer zuletzt lacht, lacht am besten!" German proverb about best to have the last laugh... On my way home... 

No comments:

Post a Comment