Monday, February 6, 2012

Rediscovering color!


A friend on facebook had mentioned how refreshing the color images in between the black and white images were... And I agree...
I revisited my favorite spots today and saw that there was actually a bigger percentage of color worthy images! So, thank you, Shoshanna! :)
The color in the top image helps to set the tone...


Before I forget: Congrats, NYC! Not that I'm much of a sports fan myself... ;)


Style and hair envy! Seriously!


Not everyone was happy though...


Hurry, hurry...


Would be a great set up for a band picture!


Serious business!


Lost...


Looking out!


Lovely flowing red hair...


Happy faces are so welcome!


He was nice enough to pose for me. Not really agreeing with the sign here, but appreciated the effort!


More happy people! Yes!


Sceptical.


Not connected, but partly happy...


Good look!


Red hair #2. For real now!


I'm harmless, I swear!


Strong light, strong pose...


That map is useful. I know!


Underground book club...


Great jacket. Great pattern. Needed color too.


Great way to end the trip! Lovely smile! Thank you! (I love exclamation marks, did you notice?)

No comments:

Post a Comment