Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Back from the Baltic Sea...

I'm back now from a trip to Germany and getting used to being in the city again... Part of this trip I spent at the Baltic Sea... Interesting experience to have the next public internet connection a 20 minute drive away... It really slows you down... ;) But it's beautiful there!



I'm usually not one for unicorns and rainbows and such... But this was just too pretty not to shoot and show...



Close to the the smallest town in Germany, Arnis, if I recall correctly...



Pier and harbor stuff...



More pier and harbor stuff...



Landscape...



More landscape... I love how you can see nature adapting to the strong winds...



Even more landscape...



Lot's of landscape...



Reminded me of the similar ugly buildings on top of a mountain close to Aspen... Don't really know why this spoke to me... Most likely because it looks lonely & solitary...



Traffic sign for giants! Most likely not! :P

2 comments:

  1. These pictures are awesome! You have a wonderful gift of capturing the beauty. I especially love the picture wit the rainbow...magical!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Anonymous(Lisa?)! I was lucky with the rainbow of course... :)

    ReplyDelete