Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Down in the subway again...



Inspired by the people pix from the last entry I decided to give the "People in the Subway" series another shot... I need to go places and might as well bring the camera... ;)

I love the image on top... Her being still with all the motion around her... And wearing a brightly colored shirt...


Focus is funky, but I still decided to keep this one...


The image grew on me... 


Love the expression...


Determined...


Lovely face...


Looking on...


Surprised?


 Yes, the train is finally there...


What a neat end to my day and trip...

2 comments:

  1. Nice moments. Nice captions. Can you capture the heat down in there ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your kind words, Gary! I've been trying to capture the feel of the heat more in the last few days... And might even try again today... That's the thing with this kind of project... You can't really make it happen... Just showing up with the camera ready, waiting for events to unfold is the best I can do... I do love extreme weather though... I feel that there is more drama when the circumstances are more extreme... ;)

    ReplyDelete