Sunday, July 14, 2013

"Dirkie goes Tourist" on the Staten Island Ferry




While completing more outside images for my ongoing subway project I went to Staten Island numerous times in recent weeks... I always enjoyed that trip... And decided even to take some pictures while I was there... There was was still light... And still room on my memory cards... So why not?

Well, the light was just too good on this trip, so I decided to throw my fears of only taking tourist style (or -quality) images over board... Enjoy! ;)



Before departure...



Maybe I should continue my people on the subway project after all? :)



On the way...


Lady Liberty... While stormy clouds collect...


Everybody is a photographer...


How pretty New York City can be!


From a more recent trip...


I like how the docks are warmly lit up... Like fire... ;) Welcome back! 




2 comments: