Saturday, May 5, 2012

Mixed bag of... Apples???



After some days of intense post production I was out to shoot for this project again... Not sure where this is going to lead... Or how to determine when it's finished... I guess I will somehow know... But for now I still greatly enjoy traveling underground with a purpose...

Top image is taken at my home station... (Actually one of my two home stations... 125 Street station on the 2, 3 lines) I really like his posture and the way he holds the apple...


Intrigued how the glasses at this angle completely obscure the eyes...


Another great story... And great face....


Last minute rehearsal... 


Love the lines and the contrasts... Bright vs dark... Old style vs futuristic... Urban vs country... 


Maybe French?


Shielded....


Love the reflections of the other side of the platform in the dark parts of the glass...


Caps sometimes work great here... Find them more complicated in set up shots... 


Wow! Seriously strong!


In his own world...


Color worthy!


This too...



I might have said this before: I like spring!


Tried this in black and white... But this fits better although there is no obvious color calling for this... Seemed to reflect a darkish, grayish day with some heaviness perfectly...


 Back home, part #1...


Part #2... Done! ;) (That is some serious red though!)


4 comments:

  1. very good, when is the coffee table book coming out???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, utevans! Not sure yet, but hopefully there's enough interest in one to eventually come out! :)

      Delete
  2. Nice work! Love the Mexican with accordeon and the lady with heavy make-up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Vincent! Your comments are - as always - appreciated! :)

      Delete