Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Different looks



The people in the top picture made me think about style... I just love the way they look... Thought it was interesting to focus on how different people are and present themselves... A collection of images from the last three days...

As I said: I love the style and smile! Good energy!


Same intensity, but different mood...


I said "captain"... What?


Great look!


Intense...


Looks like an actor... Forgot the name though...


Smiles are appreciated!


Not everybody is happy...


Suspicious of the camera?


Great face... Made an extra loop to capture it...


Nice curving around...


Some serious book there...


In thought...


Makes me smile...


Stripes and stripes...


Bored, thinking?


Splash of color...


Formal...


Just love this... Shot it tonight on my way home from class...


Like the mood of the booth and the guy talking to an invisible person...


Mmmh... 


Like this one...


Patterns and stripes...


More books...


It's getting hot in the city... 


I worry about dropping my phone onto the tracks when I step of the train...


Home...

No comments:

Post a Comment