Thursday, March 8, 2012

Experimenting...

 

I'm additionally taking a longer lens with me now and it's interesting to see that it changes things up a bit... But see for yourselves...
Advantages: The images quality is better, it enables me to shoot with faster shutter speeds and get more close up images... Disadvantages: Harder to get in focus images (as it's less of a wide angle), motion is emphasized and more tricky to aim in quick situations...

Love this image... Lucky how the light still catches his eye...


 Walking, walking, walking... Times Square at rush hour...


Very happy with this not too happy image...


Intense...


Depth... And longing?


Am actually curious to see that movie, but really like the woman in front of it... 


 Today's person with shades...


Full profile...


Love her hands and how her face renders out of focus...


A little different in feel...


Getting of the train sequence #1...


And #2...


"Train is held in the station momentarily..."


 Foreground / background: Melancholic solitude versus joking group...


Similar, but with different people...


 Coming up the stairs...


Great eyes...


From the S (shuttle) train...


Feels like an Anton Corbijn image to me... Love, love, love when stuff like that happens... I tend to like when things go out of focus... Sometimes I even think that it shows things that an in-focus image wouldn't... Makes the mind see somehow... The brain lacks proper input and the image works on deeper levels then...


 Love the foreground background relationship here as well as the colors...


 Could be sharper... But I like it... Even better maybe... Blurry, in dreamlike motion...


 Wow!


 Let's go!!!


Don't know, but I like it!


 I wasn't sure if the white / light gray hair would render well in this shot...


Man with great face...


 Same...


Excited...


Somehow I keep thinking vampire... Can't help it... Great style though!!!


Invasion of color!


Similar yellow...


Concerned?


Love this... One of three frames of this situation...


Overwhelmed I would guess...


Great wrap around glasses...  


I think I did 3 passes to get him in action: Preacher man #1.



On one of the passes back... Preacher man image #2.



Time to go home!




















No comments:

Post a Comment