Thursday, March 8, 2012

Catching up...



With the subway of course!!! A recent "a lot of people are doing photos in the subway" feedback was not too encouraging... It took me a while to figure out what to do... As I'm still convinced that my way of approaching the topic has something special to offer (and I'll be including some more "no-people" pictures again too), I decided to get back to the usual programming... I just love the faces I come across!!!


Still fascinating: Religious outreach in the subway! 


Valentine's Day!


I'm not sure if it was raining, but love the hats!


Makes me smile!


Still Valentine's Day! Or a kid's birthday? 


Love when things develop depth like here...


For our shades fans!


Great face!


Different!


Stylish!


Fun...


Girls' night out... 


Saturday spirit...


Not so much...


What's going on here...


Lovely composition, if I might say so myself! ;)


Expressive eyes!


Kind of lonely...



Rare sight these days: The lovely Mona Eltahawy in the NYC subway! Energetic as always!


Ready!


Has a melancholic feel to it, I think!


This a more sad one... I think this was one Saturday morning going to aikido class...

No comments:

Post a Comment