Monday, August 12, 2013

Good Run...



In the last few weeks I had some good results spending most of my spare time underground... I felt that I was missing images of people streaming down the stairs at rush hour... There's still some more topics that I don't think I've quite covered yet, but altogether I feel the whole project is shaping up nicely... In the next few days I will try to post more of the images of that stash...

I picked this image as my "cover" because I like how although being a group of people with the same goal (as in "catching the next train") all are looking different and not unified... There is tension there, but that gives the image some strong energy...


 Couples and devices...


 Definitely outside my expectations for the city...


Stripes... With pockets... 


Oh, wow!


Yep... It still was hot and humid down there...


 Weird composition... Glad it worked out though...


Bummer...


 Looks like the train just left...


 Unimpressed by all of it...


After the rush...


Intense... Almost gives me a headache looking at it...


Patterns meet flower power...


 Juxtaposed...


 Those long tunnels...


 More patterns...


I just discovered this spot at Times Square station recently...


 Power!


Just love it! I know I've shot this situation numerous times, but this one I feel is special...

No comments:

Post a Comment