Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Argh!!! Or: Even Pokemons take the subway...



After days of post production I'm trying to deliver a whole bunch of files... For most of the days the upload to my client's server went well... But when it got closer to FedEx closing time it started seriously slowing down... So much that I decided to burn some DVDs and just send those over... Somehow though that didn't go that well either... I burned three disks and none of them verified ok...
I guess for now the earlier delivered jpgs need to do... :(

Anyway: That really gives me time to deal with other stuff... Like updating my blog! ;)

Regarding the top image: It might not be the strongest image of this entry, but it made me smile: A sleeping kid wearing Pikachu hat & backpack... 


You can still see the heat here... Now it's much cooler in the city...


Happy / open...


Shades...


And more shades...


Funky focus... Not what I had in mind originally... But still works with her pendent drawing the view back to her...


Great lines...


Cool...


Concerned?


Vivid!


Art or trash? 


 Moving stuff via subway...


Oh?


I guess it's the hair that intrigues me... (says the bald man!) ;)


Love how he is spaced between the two moving cars... Person in the foreground just in frame...


"Lucky" is actually not the word coming to mind first...


OK then...


Embrace...


Alert!


Serious reading... 


Close and far...


The stories...


Heavy! I sympathize! 


Introverted... 


Not sure what that look says...


Most likely my favorite this time!


Quite surprised that the camera almost managed to focus correctly! ;) Still a keeper though!

No comments:

Post a Comment