Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Another week in pictures...


On the subway... Last week I was pretty busy with post production for several jobs that I shot... Luckily I was still able to go to class and take pix on my way around the city...

Just love the colors and her profile! 


I didn't even know that these kind of shades came in yellow!


Lovely color and shapes...


Just talking!


Studying or yawning?


Good haircut! 


Powerful!


Incognito!


What a good catch...


Clear...


Mini series "people with strange gestures": Part #1.


Part #2.


Part #3.


Seems like a scene from a South American movie to me...


 Just like it!


This time in focus! 


Shades!!! Yes!


Good spot for a read!


Out of this world!


I just saw on Facebook that I missed a guy selling a baby shark on the subway, but at least I have a woman with a balloon fish...


 Not even bothered by this big balloon...


That can't be comfortable!


Strong!


Tone in tone...


I guess this was not the train she wanted...


Little girl with shades...


Some of these notes are posted quite low...


Ready, set...


Go!


Flexible!


The days were even hotter then...


An expression for a western... 


Thinking?


In her face...


What a face!


Impressed how secure he fills the space!


Lost?


 Not sure what is happening here?


 Suspicious?


Bright eyes of indeterminate color...


Light tones...


Tonight on my way home...

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you for your continued support and interest, Stella!!! :)

      Delete
  2. Love the colors on the japanese girl yawning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Vincent! I agree; her dress is fabulous!

      Delete