Friday, January 20, 2012

Out of the dark...


After some days with a locked up back I was finally able to go out and continue with my project today... Being neither able to move as usual nor work held an unusual dark mood in store for me... I was a little surprised by that I have to say... And am very glad I'm back in better place now... But some of the images seem to neatly capture what I was feeling... Regarding the top image: I'm always glad when the perfection of modern digital photography is somehow getting out of whack... And luckily turns out some great emotional images... Of course one could say that I shouldn't complain since I comparatively live the sweetest life... And I agree this is "Klagen auf hohem Niveau" (Complaining on a high level)... But tapping into what I feel is what I do... I express what I see and feel...


In his own world...


Luckily another interesting person sitting right next to him...


People excited to get on the train...


Less than 5 miles to the Caribbean!


Intense and dramatic...


Not sure why I like this one...


Going back home... 


What a good looking man!


Me doing a Bruce Davidson image: Man with red scarf unusually applied...


I first didn't realize that I actually had missed my stop... But am very happy since I got two images I wouldn't have otherwise...


Love how intense weather shows in people's faces... 


Androgynous styling...


 Pretty much how I felt till yesterday... Not that well styled though!


 Glad I can show more than one image per person here... Wouldn't know which one of these to pick...


One of my favorite shots from this post!


Mmmh...


I have to say: It's a strange day today! ;)


Hard to find words here... 


Gritty!


Cold, cold weather...


And here: Shades! ;)


Love how the grain / noise renders here! 


 Great face plus motion blur: I like!


The kid makes the image!


Dressed for the weather...


Ready!


Intense reading!


Close up...


I have to say: There were days with more happy people on the subway!


But here's one!


Masterful mix of patterns... 


 Something is going on here...


 Love how her face under his arm...


Really liked his look. Saw him from across the car...

I do like this moment of tension... When the doors are about to open... Things are about to start to go into motion...

No comments:

Post a Comment