Friday, October 8, 2010

More travel and assorted iPhone images...



I don't quite know what to write about these images, or even what these images have in common... I mean they are all taken on a recent trip through Germany... Lots of input received here... The first image is taken in Munich... An S-Bahn station underpass I always found creepy...



Surprising things left over from the past.



On my way back to the Muensterland... Stopping by a friend's studio in Stuttgart... Looking out of his window...





Waiting for appointments in Hamburg... Luckily close to the habor... Love it there!



Demo in the middle of Hamburg... Police is demonstrating against the cut of their funding... Interesting scene...



Waiting for my train to Berlin...



And in the end all things turned rosy... ;) (showing off the hipstamatic app to my former roommate while having drinks in Berlin.)

No comments:

Post a Comment